Friday, March 22, 2019

What Happened to Spring?

According to the calendar, it is officially Spring....just not in the Catskills.  Bloom (my mom and my fabric store) is taking a snow day today.  What better occupation of my time than to start a blog and maybe make some cookies.  I've been craving chocolate chip like a champ. 

Let's start with the name!

My blog is called Katy Buzz.  Why? Because why not?  Just kidding, I have several reasons and here they are:
  1. My nickname is Katie
  2. I love bees (they're pretty bad-ass)
  3. I have a buzz of information to share
Katy Buzz is also a play on Katydid, the nickname my grandpa used to call me.  See? It all works out. 

Why start a blog? 

One of the most frustrating things about being a budding artist besides having little to no income (I still live at home, so I can't say I'm starving) is having a limited reach of your ideas and creations.  Katy Buzz is all about extending my reach beyond my little town, and about having a creative outlet for my creative outlet.  

There you have it.  Welcome to the start of my blog!

Let's make this the bee's knees. 

No comments:

Post a Comment