Thursday, May 16, 2019

Embroidered Jean Jacket


Over a year ago I became inspired by Susan Daniels, to follow in her footsteps and embroider a jean jacket.  Susan's jacket was embroidered with garden flowers and little bugs.  She decorated the back and sleeves to create an awe-inspiring, fashionable jacket perfect for springtime.  It was truly inspiring. 

After seeing Susan's, I was set on embroidering a jacket of my own. 

I couldn't help myself, I had to do the same thing.


Embroidering has been a love of mine for a long time.  It's incredibly relaxing and satisfying. It's also an activity that doesn't take a lot of concentration...meaning I can watch a lot of English murder mysteries while I do it.


I decided on a Turkish inspired flower design for the back.


And added a little to the collar to give it a pop on the front.


Let's make this the bee's knees. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow. You out did yourself, you crazy creative genius! It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete