Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Fabric Hair Clips


You know when you go to the hairdressers and they pin your hair up with those magical alligator clips that don't hurt and hold your hair out of the way while they are cutting?  If you don't that's ok, because I have pictures! 


These aren't the alligator clips they use at the hairdressers (at least not that I know of) but they are the alligator clips that are excellent for everyday use. 

These clips are great for keeping your hair out of your face and accomplishing it quickly.  But they're boring looking and not very stylish undoctored.   


So I Covered Them In Fabric!


And now they go with almost all of my outfits and are easy to use, not to mention cute.  All you need is fabric, scissors, a glue gun, and patience.  A good TV show to watch while you're working on them helps too.  I watched Agatha Christie's Marple.


Let's make this the bee's knees. 

No comments:

Post a Comment